Our most creative project yet… This rustic kitchen features reclaimed wood shelving with welded steel, antique glazed maple wood cabinets with a yellow and maroon finish, a reclaimed wood breakfast bar, and the homeowner’s personal touch…an antique hutch, that not only helped save on cost, but added great character to the overall rustic design. And just look at the personal touches – wow!…. the homeowner’s ...
Reclaimed wood vanities for a house flip in Burlington; we’re proud of these. This home was put on the market this past week, and sold in less than 24 hours. The new homeowners must be pleased with the seller’s attention to detail, modern design, and the overall quality of the construction. It was great working with this team!
WE SELL RECLAIMED WOOD:
Cleaned, brushed brown board, cut to width and thickness planed
100 square feet minimum order
Waterdown, on (Dundas and mill street)
Contact for appointment
One of our current projects; rustic kitchen with a gold/maroon finish. We also hand made the countertops. This customer picked a beautiful antique to compliment the rustic design. Those bare walls are going to have reclaimed wood shelves with steel tubing once the backsplash is up. Stay tuned…
- Reclaimed Wood Cladding Burlington and Oakville – We Sell and/or Install Reclaimed Wood
- High Gloss Kitchen with Reclaimed Wood Island – Another Modern Kitchen by Stefand Woodwork
- Barn Board Burlington – We Sell Reclaimed Wood – We Install Too
- Reclaimed Wood Burlington – We Sell Barn Board
- Custom Laminate and High Gloss Kitchen – Toronto Danforth