Reclaimed Wood for Sale Burlington – We Sell Barn Board: Here is one of our own installs from this week. DIY is more challenging with corners, so this customer left it to the experts to make sure the wood was continuous around those corners ;). Give us a call or text us at 905-902-6671 to book an appointment to view or purchase ...
Barn Board For Sale Burlington – Reclaimed Wood Burlington – Stefand Woodwork: Two customers who purchased wood from us this week sent us these photos of their DIY installs. The brown wall, the customer purchased the wood at noon, and sent us the photos before 4pm. The grey wall, the person sent us the photo the next day. All of our wood ...
WE SELL RECLAIMED WOOD:
Cleaned, brushed brown board, cut to width and thickness planed
100 square feet minimum order
Waterdown, on (Dundas and mill street)
Contact for appointment
Here is one of our harvest tables made of reclaimed wood and a 2 x 4 welded steel structure:
Going ‘Green’? Here are three different types of rescued wood you can choose for your furniture or cabinetry:
1) Most popular right now is ‘reclaimed wood’; wood that is taken from old barns, warehouses, etc., with history and character.
2) Another option is to use wood ...
A lot of clients have asked us to make matching tables to compliment their kitchens and living spaces. We have equipment both for wood and steel, so why not! For this table, we welded steel tubing for the legs, and used reclaimed wood for the top. This client is a great decorator:
- Reclaimed Wood Cladding Burlington and Oakville – We Sell and/or Install Reclaimed Wood
- High Gloss Kitchen with Reclaimed Wood Island – Another Modern Kitchen by Stefand Woodwork
- Barn Board Burlington – We Sell Reclaimed Wood – We Install Too
- Reclaimed Wood Burlington – We Sell Barn Board
- Custom Laminate and High Gloss Kitchen – Toronto Danforth